Sonntag, 7. Juni 2020

Dear Ron....


....I'm really flattered by your compliments, thanks man. Do you want to have tea with me? Oh sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself. Back to your inquire (but still, keep my offer in your head).
So you like my layout, huh? I too like it and let me tell you something: it really took some time and I changed it many times. It's extraordinary now, wouldn't you say?
    And you also like my content? Hmm, here it kinda gets fishy.... 

Right now I'm writing english, because you contacted my in that language. Nothing fishy about that, totally fine. But you see, my content is normally written in german and you know.... since you are, I quote, "impressed by its layout and content", I have to assume that you understand my jabbering. So why didn't you contact me in german? Fishy. 
Sure, you could let Google or something similar translate my impressive content, but come on, you didn't. Also it wouldn't work that well. 
    
Now I'm wondering.... please Ron, please.... tell me: can I trust you? I have a notion about you: I think you are a bad person, Ron. You are just here to spam.... You want to cause havoc. And this makes me really sad.
    But there is also a different notion: maybe you aren't even a real person. Ron, are you a robot? Ron the robot. RR. Maybe you are even a Red Ribbon Android. Do you dream of electric sheep? 

Ron, what are you?
Perhaps I'm totally wrong about you and I'm just making a fool of myself.
So in that case I have an offer for you. No, not the tea this time. If you really want to publish an article on my blog ('cause you would benefit greatly from this, I guess) I would charge you.... let's say 10.000.000€ (I'm not taking fucking dollars) and I have the right to delete your shitpost after one minute. 
I think that's really fair.

If you don't agree with me, well....

Fuck off, mate.


I'm not looking forward to your reply.




juhk. d

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen